Tim Wise
A
Between drag performers on the one hand and parents who teach their kids they will burn in hell if they don't accept Jesus as their personal savior, there is little doubt that the latter are far more dangerous and destructive to children. It's time to stop spiritual terrorism.
10:26 AM - Apr 06, 2023
Perchance to Read
A
In response to Tim Wise.
As a POC, I normally enjoy your posts and appreciate your refusal to gaslight, but the way this spout is framed, it implies that drag queens are still dangerous even if "far less" dangerous. I don't know, Tim. Maybe consider reshaping this thought. #dialogue
10:43 AM - Apr 06, 2023
Tim Wise
A
Great point! Should have said, "It's obvious which of the two groups is dangerous to kids," or something like that. I wish I'd seen this before it was too late to edit. I'll redo it. But I'll let it stand for a bit to reflect your intervention and my reaction as a model for dialogue. Is that OK?
In response to Perchance to Read.
12:15 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Tim Wise
A
Or I can just delete the original and re-post now if you'd prefer that. I'm ok with either way. I just really appreciate the way you raised the issue, and I don't want to just erase evidence of the dialogue by deleting the post
12:18 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Perchance to Read
A
In response to Tim Wise.
This is why I appreciate you! Your way of continuing the dialogue is wonderful. I recommend deleting so you can say it the way you want to say it. No erasure, there. The dialogue occurred, but okay to move on and update your public thoughts. Thanks for all you do!🙏🏾
03:10 PM - Apr 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}