Carol Coggins
A
The TN GOP just turned Justin Jones into a political superstar.

They will regret this, much sooner than they expect and for many years to come.
05:29 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Malba Miranda
A
In response to Carol Coggins.
Totally "Agreed"
09:02 AM - Apr 16, 2023
A Hayes
A
🤞🤞
07:18 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Pibble Mom
A
Thanks Carol! This is the best take on this unacceptable situation. They (Rs) know not what they have wrought!
07:13 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Danuta Seaside
A
Viewed from afar in Sydney:
Justin Jones stands for justice in a country where justice is mortally wounded.

Underdetermining of democracy in Australia was thru media corruption & stacking of boards/tribunals. Successive right wing govts, clung to power thru deception & corruption.

Whole 🌏 imp
06:50 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Mark Taylor
A
Jones is a remarkable politician. He’s managed to elevate the need for gun control and controls on Republican racist and fascist behavior in state houses at the same time. Mainstream media have been covering this all day.Can’t say I’ve seen this kind of national attention at the state level before
06:47 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Lisa
A
Shame on Tennessee -

Hoping every single representative in DC that were insurrectionist is arrested as the the Special Counsel comes to arrest 🍊. These crazy f kers need consequences to STOP all this madness!
06:18 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Brenda Brown-Paul
A
He is brilliant and only going to grow!
06:08 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Susan Bialas
A
Absolutely.
05:55 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Colene Reiser
A
I hope folks in TN are watching their Republican Reps shame them. These Republicans do not love children enough to do the right thing!
05:49 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Joe Wiegert
A
What a strong and composed man we all witnessed today... This was so incensing, and I do believe the younger generations will bring down the hammer more and more each election cycle. Bring down the hammer and start building the bridge.
05:41 PM - Apr 06, 2023
James L. Moore, Jr.
A
Let’s hope so.
05:40 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Lisa W FirstWave
A
Sad Shame! I hope the Tennessee 3 become so famous that they encourage those who stay home and DON'T Vote get up off of the butts and VOTE! This is too much! Those students should protest every single Day as well as other students across this country.
05:39 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Alicia Mendoza
A
There will be a special session and he’ll run and win again is what I just heard.
05:35 PM - Apr 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}