Thurgood Du Bois
A
Just imagine if this speaker got MILLIONS of calls, emails, etc. from all over the country standing against what they did in #Tennesse ?

Just imagine.... 🗣️📱 #Spoutible
06:25 PM - Apr 06, 2023 (Edited)
Susan
A
In response to Thurgood Du Bois.
Thank you! I don’t live in Tennessee but I’m going to contact the speake anyway. I will never visit the state as long as it’s the way it is now, and I hope others feel the same. I hope businesses threaten to pull out.
11:41 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Thurgood Du Bois
A
In response to Susan.
11:45 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Lisa W FirstWave
A
I hate to say it, but it won’t make a difference. He thinks just like the rest of the republicans. Yesterday, she have awaken everyone to that. I do feel something good is going to come from this.
10:55 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Thurgood Du Bois
A
In response to Lisa W FirstWave.
Everything action that's taken makes a difference despite who the opposition is or how they think.

It's just a matter of how many ppl will get involved to help push foward? When GOP see the other is outraged and the move they'll know being comfortable ain't the way. That goes for any politican.
10:59 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Thurgood Du Bois
A
In response to Lisa W FirstWave.
The reason why GOP do what they do is bc the resistance to it is low. They dare the other side to swing.

So.....swing. But don't just swing. Swing hard.
11:03 AM - Apr 07, 2023 (Edited)
A Hayes
A
Just sent an email and a piece of my mind!
10:50 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Thurgood Du Bois
A
In response to A Hayes.
10:52 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
It depends. It's foreseeable that he or others working with/for him would cherry pick the angriest, least on point comments and present them as evidence of the 'radical left' (or similar).
#WordsMatter
#LiveAndLearn
#GaslightersOnParade
10:40 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Thurgood Du Bois
A
In response to Trauma Epidemic.
I listen to a lot of J6 spaces. And you wanna know what I heard them say in one to protest a Dem?

Call and call. And if the phone jams that's even better.

What they pick to acknowledge doesn't effect the tally of what they get. Especially if their phone is going nuts with opposition.
10:45 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Steven Lindenberg
B
"Sexton". Somehow that makes sense.
10:27 AM - Apr 07, 2023
You look marvelous
A
I called and left a message that speaking on the behalf of children is not a temper tantrum. Call and leave a message in support of the Tennessee three 615 741 2434 House Speaker's direct line.
11:05 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Lorraine Fish
A
Thanks ! Here I go
And let's all be respectful.
07:09 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Thurgood Du Bois
A
In response to Lorraine Fish.
Can't promise I'll be but so respectful lol.
07:11 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Lorraine Fish.
The #TennesseeThree set a pretty good example for us in that regard. Their statements are worth studying. The #BoomerangEffect is on our side. We squander that to our detriment through self righteous anger that needn't be incautiously communicated to the enemy.
#WordsMatter
#diligence
10:47 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Suzanne JaaaNONYA
A
I’m just waiting for the day some state gov office worker leaks one of my voicemails 🤣👏

Like, I guarantee you some of them play this shit for their coworkers because I rain fckin verbal FIRE on mfkas when I’m pissed.

This last one was pretty good… come on Schwartz! 🙏🤞
06:56 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Suzanne JaaaNONYA
A
I can make more calls 🤷‍♀️

#Desantis politically targeting & arresting a 13 YEAR OLD CHILD - #RebekahJones son - chapped my ass a lil bit…

Did I mention the kid is #autistic 🤬

https://spoutible.com/thre...
06:30 PM - Apr 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}