Random Thoughts
A
Alright time to watch the new season of #LoveIsBlind . Hope it's better than the last one.
04:26 PM - Apr 01, 2023
Crystal Moore, PhD
A
In response to Random Thoughts.
Early thoughts? I’ve watched the first 8 episodes & have so MANY thoughts.
02:48 AM - Apr 02, 2023
Random Thoughts
A
I finally caught up! Here's a few of my thoughts so far:
1. I think Brett & Tiffany are the most solid couple, have the most potential to last. I like them & hope they can make it work.
2. Marshall seems like such a nice guy. I don't see it working w Jackey though. #LoveIsBlind
In response to Crystal Moore, PhD.
09:34 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Crystal Moore, PhD
A
I’m ready for the weddings this weekend!!!!
10:33 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Random Thoughts
A
In response to Crystal Moore, PhD.
Me too! And the reunion will be live on April 14th. I have a feeling we'll have drama!
10:41 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Random Thoughts
A
7. Irina is a mess! Glad Zac put in effort to get Bliss back. They are a better match. I'm not sure it'll work out. Seems Bliss has that doubt in the back of her mind about not being chosen first & I don't blame her. It would b hard to fully trust someone who chose someone else over me initially.
10:11 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Crystal Moore, PhD
A
No doubt!
10:31 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Random Thoughts
A
6. Zac/Irina/Bliss: I couldn't believe he initially picked Irina! I think we all saw that train wreck coming! Lol. But I didn't expect her to be as rude to him as she was in Mexico. I felt so bad for him. He was trying but she was making zero effort. And then hitting on Paul at the pool! Yikes!
10:03 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Crystal Moore, PhD
A
Have the feeling we’re going to see more Messy Irina before the season ends.
10:32 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Random Thoughts
A
5. Paul/Micah: He seems like a genuine nice guy who just doesn't have a lot of experience w women/relationships. Micah seems immature, self-centered at times. She annoys me. Lol. I dnt think shes ready for marriage or a serious relationship. Plus her friend was mean & obnoxious when she met Paul.
09:58 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Crystal Moore, PhD
A
Plus Micah is toooooo much of a flirt with Kwame. I’m not sure that’s done.
Random Thoughts
A
4. Kwame & Chelsea are on shaky ground. I feel bad for Chelsea,she seems fully committed but I don't think he is all in on her. He's still contemplating what could have been w Micah. He can't seem to let her go! & they seem to have different visions of their future, she wants kids, he's unsure.
09:46 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Crystal Moore, PhD
A
Agreed.
Random Thoughts
A
I don't think Jackey is ready to b in a healthy relationship yet. Seems she has past trauma/emotional stuff she needs to work on. She's sabatoging & pushing him away as a result. I don't think she's a bad person, just emotionally unavailable. Hope she works on herself.
3. I can't stand Irina! 😅
09:38 PM - Apr 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}