Yimi_Kyrabo
A
There is a glimmer of light worth pointing out about the fiasco that is TN. By large margins the protestors were young white kids fighting for both democracy, and equality. By the time these kids engage other kids on social media, the GOP will have a 50-state problem. Let's go, 2024.
09:41 PM - Apr 06, 2023
srf_va
A
In response to Yimi_Kyrabo.
The kindling has sparked and shows signs of flames. It's up to all of us to help it along and prevent the fire from going out.
01:22 PM - Jul 20, 2023
Jennifer Davis
A
I have hope you are right. I see my kids (7 and 9) watch the news with me and they don’t understand everything, but what they can make of it totally confuses them. Like when the books were banned or Re-written in FL; it simply doesn’t make sense on a logical basis.
12:51 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
In response to Jennifer Davis.
You're right. It doesn't make sense. And when adults are behaving badly as they are in southern and mid-western states, clear eyed adults and parents like you and me must assume the role of 'explainer and chief' for the young.
01:00 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Susan Wise
A
The kids that grew up with gun violence are not taking this crap anymore
12:27 PM - Apr 07, 2023

Only followers of this user (Cblifeisgood) can see their posts

Susan Bialas
A
You know these kids are not going to have to go it alone…I’m furious, I’m old, and I’m all in. Let’s go.
10:18 PM - Apr 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}