Anonymous
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
06:07 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
Pearson: “ It’s starting in Tennessee but it won’t end here. “. He is absolutely right- & it has already started in every state in Red America. Cheaters always work harder while the rest of us are asleep- they know it’s the only way they can win. We’ve been sleeping too long all over this country.’
In response to Anonymous.
10:50 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
In response to Evolve Undefined.
This is years in the making since one, then private citizen, 🍊🤡, questioned the validity of President Obama’s birth certificate during a CPAC appearance. At that point…you knew; they were going after a man because of his race. Obama broke them and their ideological hierarchy that had been secure.
01:38 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Lisse (she/her).
What’s sick is that they have been quietly dismantling democracy on the state & local level for at least 30 years while the other side has apparently been asleep. It’s a bad storm of forces coming together with the era of *rump giving them permission to reveal the trash that they have always been
04:58 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Evolve Undefined.
What’s even more frustrating is watching Biden treat Republicans like it’s still 2000. It’s not Biden’s fault. He’s an honorable person who wants to give people he works with the benefit of the doubt, but these Republicans are much more radical than the ones he worked with previously as a Senator!
01:18 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Yvette.
I agree- I don’t blame Biden, I think he’s handling things the best way he can. I am frustrated by what seems like passivity. I feel like somehow the depraved GOP just keeps chipping away at our rights, our democracy & all decency & Dems are still trying to be “polite”- that’s what got us here
04:53 PM - Apr 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}