Anonymous
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
06:07 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Anonymous.
Pearson: “ It’s starting in Tennessee but it won’t end here. “. He is absolutely right- & it has already started in every state in Red America. Cheaters always work harder while the rest of us are asleep- they know it’s the only way they can win. We’ve been sleeping too long all over this country.’
10:50 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Yvette
A
What’s even more frustrating is watching Biden treat Republicans like it’s still 2000. It’s not Biden’s fault. He’s an honorable person who wants to give people he works with the benefit of the doubt, but these Republicans are much more radical than the ones he worked with previously as a Senator!
In response to Evolve Undefined.
01:18 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Yvette.
I agree- I don’t blame Biden, I think he’s handling things the best way he can. I am frustrated by what seems like passivity. I feel like somehow the depraved GOP just keeps chipping away at our rights, our democracy & all decency & Dems are still trying to be “polite”- that’s what got us here
04:53 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Evolve Undefined.
You’re right. I like and respect Biden, but he mistakenly believes he can reason with these Republicans like he did when he was a Senator. Even the people he dealt with as V.P. weren’t as fanatical as today’s incumbent Republicans, especially those in the House.
05:34 PM - Apr 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}