thread 1/1
4/5/23- NC Rep Tricia Cotham (D) announces a party switch to R

3/17/23- LA Rep Francis Thomas (D) announces party switch to R

12/9/22- AZ Rep Kristen Sinema (D) announces party switch to Independent

12/1/22- WV Rep Glenn Jeffries (D) announces party switch to R
09:58 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Yvette
A
I live in District 1 in Suffolk County, NY. The Democratic Party didn’t invest enough in our Congressional candidate in 2022. The Republican guy who won was a Trump sycophant who as far as I know has done NOTHING for our district! A Democrat CAN win here with enough $ support!
In response to Frank G.
12:35 PM - Apr 07, 2023
JeffCO
A
In response to Yvette.
I catch flak for saying it, but when I see the GOP clown show in the House I tell people to thank Sean Patrick Maloney. As head of the DCCC he had one job, and he did it so poorly he lost his own seat in the process. I saw him on TV the next day blaming others. NY Dem Party has some work to do.
10:52 PM - Apr 10, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to JeffCO.
You can say that again!! 😝🤦‍♀️🙄☮️
01:57 PM - Apr 11, 2023
Frank G
A
In response to Yvette.
I’ve heard this time after time. The #DCCC needs to get their sh!t together. A friend of mine is considering running for #congress and asked that I help. We’re quickly learning we can’t count on the national party for any type of support. And he’s going to need it here in a #Gerrymander #Texas .
12:43 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Frank G.
I don’t have the personality to run for Office. However, I’m planning on becoming involved with local Democrats. Due to the pandemic I did everything from a distance in 2020. Hopefully, I can get more involved this time. I was disheartened to see some districts flip from Dem to Republicans on L.I.
12:56 PM - Apr 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}