Spookyspoon
A
I read somewhere that as we get older men tend to become more conservative while women become more liberal. Any thoughts?
01:07 PM - Apr 08, 2023
OneOfTheSmiths
A
In response to Spookyspoon.
For me I find the exact opposite. As I get older my wife says I've become more diplomatic and not as fast to snap at someone for being an ass. But have never considered myself a Conservative so there's that.
01:54 PM - Apr 08, 2023
Sabine
A
I (female, 60) realize that I get more conservative (or rather rule-orientated) in everyday situations & interactions (e.g. no biking on sidewalks), but even more liberal (than before) concerning abstract objectives and policies.
01:47 PM - Apr 08, 2023
George Carlin Was Right
A
Former Reagan moderate fiscal conservative r, never really cared about social conservatism at all, grew up in CA, we had/have it all, no one cares if you're a decent person. Left r's in '17 and support almost all equal rights more and more, as well as women's autonomy. Despise magats.
01:41 PM - Apr 08, 2023
Alexander J. McKinley, QBE
A
That may be true to some extent but I find myself becoming increasingly liberal with age and I'm 66.
01:26 PM - Apr 08, 2023
Lizzy BOLDLY
A
True for my sister and me and our husbands. I've been thinking a lot about the whys recently.
01:25 PM - Apr 08, 2023
Spookyspoon
A
In response to Lizzy BOLDLY.
I think as women get older they gain wisdom and start to see how society has tried to keep them down.
05:34 PM - Apr 08, 2023
Ell Pace
B
I don’t know but I am a woman and have always been liberal my husband is liberal
01:11 PM - Apr 08, 2023
Bruce Johnson
A
Well, I am now 70 and while I have always been left of the dial, I am even more so now. I certainly have become less tolerant of racists, misogynistic, sexists, Republicans and Evangelicals.
01:11 PM - Apr 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}