I Smoked Threads
A
Republicans debuted their new policy of "murder the libs and get a pardon" today. What could go wrong.
10:38 PM - Apr 08, 2023
JaguarPower
A
In response to I Smoked Threads.
I live in Texas. Gov Abbott is a cruel dictator. Ironic he is paralized, became a l millionaire from his lawsuit of injury, then used his AG office to prevent anyone else using the same suit laws that he used to get wealthy.
09:51 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Leigh G
A
I think it's past time to re-label the Rs to reflect their true path: the Pro-Death party #GQPProDeath
12:31 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Jerry Critter
A
It is murder only if you kill a Republican in Texas.
12:34 PM - Apr 12, 2023
You look marvelous
A
The Republicans are so happy to pardon killers who target BLM protestors. What message could they be sending to the public???? Hmmmmmmm........they are literally threatening the 1A for all people in the USA. Fascism much?
05:43 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
If you ever are confused about if governors like Abbott, Kemp, Stitt, DeSatan and other fascist GOP governors are on the side of wrong or right? This should answer your question.

They are on the side of WHITE.

#GOPRacism #GovAbbott #GOPClownShowContinues #policebrutality
03:57 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Dems Hub
A
It feels like a general intimidation on one level and he must not know history well. Stay safe everybody.
03:46 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Giselle Page
A
In response to Dems Hub.
He does know history. He knows the parts he wants to know and that is exactly his point and intent behind all this.
06:34 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Max Prophet
A
This is why I think open carry is always a bad idea. It provides a false sense of security and its main purpose is intimidation. It also let's the bad guys know who the threat is in advance. I've said all of the above b4 w/o regard to political affiliation.
12:27 AM - Apr 09, 2023
Lover of Design
B
Beyond disgusting!
11:16 PM - Apr 08, 2023
Sarah Apfel
A
Purely evil.
10:48 PM - Apr 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}