Shannon Fisher
A
I feel like Twitter has become a world of bot-like people, perched for attack, reading their timeline just WAITING for something to offend or anger them so they can go off on someone. It's sad--because I once LOVED that site. Now, it's just a toxic cesspool. Meanwhile, Spoutible is friendly like...
11:11 AM - Apr 10, 2023
Courtney Kimmelman
A
In response to Shannon Fisher.
Yeah, I left Twitter because it become overpopulated with Transphobes, Right Wing Nutters, Russian Bots and PowerBottom Beta Bots with delusions that they are Alpha Males.
12:35 PM - Feb 23, 2024
Phoenician
A
You describe picking fights with Trumpist idiots on Xitter like it’s a bad thing. You just described me, when my Sooutible feed doesn’t have anything interesting. I go asplain how the real world works to MAGAs and Neo-Nazis. I enjoy it, it reduces my stress, they get to “own a Lib”-it’s a win-win!
08:32 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Greg Westbay
B
I agree. I deactivate Twitter today. I bunch of players on a team I follow missed time for an undisclosed illness. I wonder if it was COVID. The insane people that came after me convinced me my time there was over.
12:45 PM - Aug 10, 2023
Used ToBeGop
B
👇
07:31 AM - Jul 30, 2023
Debbie D.
A
I fully agree with you 💯! I'm also here learning how to navigate this site, and Spout more with you! The bird needs flushing now. It's Done 🫶
06:00 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Zen Monkey Studios
A
Let’s play ball!
03:23 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Missy Kender
A
This is so wholesome! I hope we can draw some of the younger folk, too, it's so stressful over there.
01:56 AM - Apr 22, 2023
Jenny Wren (She/Her)
A
It gets worse and worse there every day. It's vile , full of racist bigots without a checking system anymore.
07:57 PM - Apr 21, 2023
David West
A
In response to Jenny Wren (She/Her).
Bigotry and hate speech of all kinds is absolutely destroying the site. It's nice to see Elon shattering the myth of meritocracy though. Silver linings.
12:28 AM - Apr 23, 2023
Umbrae Soulsbane
A
Since Voldemort took over bots and white supremacists have flooded the platform and he has done nothing but amplify them.

Glad to have you here!
07:32 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Robin Basham
A
I was just thinking the same thing.
05:45 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Kalind
A
It’s definitely sad since I enjoyed the acquaintances I’ve made over there. Now I wait for them to come here in addition to meeting new people for productive conversations
05:33 PM - Apr 21, 2023
RealJRfromCA
A
Totally agree.
04:17 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Charles Gaba
A
Welcome, sir.
03:20 PM - Apr 21, 2023
DJohnRowinski
A
Reply was to John Fugelsang and I'm too lazy to do more than screen shot to reply
02:47 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Brad Lovett
A
There's so much I miss about the old, old Twitter. I networked my way into the social media marketing community before I even moved to my current location. I made so many connections in marketing, tourism and just fun. I miss local events that used to happen, that sometimes included perks.
02:23 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Deanna Glaze
A
It's really hard to fathom Twitter's slide into the muck. As a product designer & strategist, I'm flummoxed. Why take a content creation strategy that has been wildly successful and kill it in such a dumb way? I see more deplorables rocking the blue check now. Wild.
01:31 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Kenny Weinberg
A
I feel the same way. A few more days and i should have my follows all squared away.
Bye bye twitter .
01:10 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Emily BeStrong
A
so sad, I used to love Twitter for the serious stuff like disaster alerts but also for the frogs in hats, toads in houses, crowd-finding lost toys and adorable dads loving their adorable little children.
12:10 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Brad Lovett
A
In response to Emily BeStrong.
Accounts like Knoxville bear (when a bear was in neighborhoods, and when a guy named Harold Camping was predicting the end of the world in 2011, the RaptureHelpDesk was hilarious
02:27 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Silke Spoutista
A
I noted that change almost immediately after the Mayo-faced one announced the first time he wanted to buy a new toy l 🧸 🐦
It became a place you had to gird up to enter the arena.
Just like modern television programming..
Excitement.. huh. 🙄
11:51 AM - Apr 21, 2023
GirlFuturist
A
I know. It makes me sad. But it’s such a loathsome place now. It took a while to build your community there. We can do it here again.
11:51 AM - Apr 21, 2023
Ground Control
A
Sadly, some refugees from the dead bird app are attempting to import bad habits from their former home. Bypass those folks at all costs...you'll be happier.
11:49 AM - Apr 21, 2023
Kenny Weinberg
A
In response to Ground Control.
💯
01:17 PM - Apr 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}