Mari Thomas
A
Anyone else anxiously awaiting their last frost date? Im in zone 7a, looking at my seedlings like 🥰🥰🥰🥰
07:48 AM - Apr 11, 2023
Miss Lil' Bit Angie
A
In response to Mari Thomas.
In Michigan we can see 80 this week. Next week goes back in to the fifties. I can't plant here until closer to memorial day weekend. 💜♾️
10:20 AM - Apr 11, 2023
TinaG
A
Zone 5B/6A still waiting for snow to melt. It's usually last week May/1st week June to plant out tender stuff.

These are the months I regret my life choices while everyone else is already hands in the dirt and knee-deep in spring...
09:04 AM - Apr 11, 2023
Sandy McPherson
A
Trying to wait patiently until Mother’s Day here in Asheville,NC.
08:23 AM - Apr 11, 2023
Lynn From_OK
A
Zone 6. It's going to be in the 70s to near 80 all week but we often have late freezes. We once got an inch of sleet on the ground the last week of April so I have to force myself to wait.
08:18 AM - Apr 11, 2023
Diane Turner
A
I'd add a hashtag for gardening and gardener to find your folk. And also search the history of those hashtags to find your gardening peeps. (If I am being an annoying mentor let me know and I will stop piping.) But you are my spout of the day.
07:51 AM - Apr 11, 2023
Mari Thomas
A
In response to Diane Turner.
Lol, not annoying at all 😂😂😂. I appreciate the tips, i only see a few posts in gardening, i suspect people are calling themselves something else. Homestead is a popular buzzword right now and so is urban farming. I suppose i could try a few hashtags. 🤞🤞🤞🤞
07:55 AM - Apr 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}