A.C. Berryhill
A
This. I live in a red state. Not all of us have the option to leave. And many of us want to stay and fight for their homes. We need help. Not people throwing us out with the rest of the state. #EPluribusUnum #BlueInARedState
ManKillah Fruitface @FruitFacedFruitKace
08:51 AM - Apr 11, 2023
09:10 AM - Apr 11, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
In response to A.C. Berryhill.
Agree as well. That response is too simplistic and only works in easy cases (you have 2 job offers in 2 states). And it's not like you created the problem. Long term, voting them out is obviously the path out, but it will take time/effort.
08:42 PM - Apr 11, 2023
Cyndi Brown
A
With you. My only child (28) just moved to Texas, from New York, to be with their partner. I'm cautiously optimistic.
Meanwhile, I get the yt woman hate on here. Lumping everyone into one category solves nothing.
10:07 AM - Apr 11, 2023
J.D. Cunegan
A
Red states are not red. Red states are suppressed and gerrymandered.
09:51 AM - Apr 11, 2023
Trust Facts
A
Telling us to "just move" is dismissive and ignores family and economic issues.

Also, I am not giving into the bigots and vote against them every time. The youth are helping a lot!
09:40 AM - Apr 11, 2023
Trust Facts
A
I live in a red state & we are trying to change it. There are many good people here; the metro areas are blue. It is the rural areas that throw the elections but that doesn't stop us from working for change! My neighborhood is even starting to have yard signs for BLM and Democratic candidates!
09:37 AM - Apr 11, 2023
Lulu
A
We only have voter suppression states and we all need to work to correct that for the good of the country! Blue in a blue state here to help!
09:25 AM - Apr 11, 2023
Dwayne Tuck
A
Very true. This fact is often overlooked and I'll admit that I've been guilty of it in the past. Not everyone voted for the government that they live under.
09:23 AM - Apr 11, 2023
Trust Facts
A
In response to Dwayne Tuck.
Believe that! I do not support the top leaders in my state but there are some good representatives that come from blue districts.
09:38 AM - Apr 11, 2023
Josol
A
I live in Florida. We have our own business that took 30 years to grow. I can’t just pick that up an move or leave my children who are here. People are so quick to tell you to just move- I can’t!! So I stay and fight the best I can. No other option.
09:20 AM - Apr 11, 2023
Katy Ledbetter
A
Exactly. Are we all supposed to move and abandon the less privileged?? Texas is my state too and I like living here. I’d prefer less guns and confederate flags but we’ll get there! There’s quite a bit of Pride as well!
09:16 AM - Apr 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}