LaMott Jackson (CG)
A
See what I'm saying?
11:13 AM - Apr 11, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
In response to LaMott Jackson (CG).
This is par for this right wing garbage dump. The actual truth in news is so limited these days, that they might as well just call the whole thing an editorial.

As always, in order to make yourself feel superior, you have to do whatever it takes to paint a negative image of others. Their MO.
03:02 PM - Apr 11, 2023
LaMott Jackson (CG)
A
The saddest part is how many people take this as serious journalism. Especially those adducted to FOX News. I've got stories about elderly whites in old age homes who's worlds are shattered the moment that channel goes down, it's heartwrenching.
In response to Lisse (she/her).
03:21 PM - Apr 11, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
In response to LaMott Jackson (CG).
Agreed. It’s all in the programming. I work adjacent to the VA hospital here in Oklahoma City and every time I go there, all the channels are on that cult channel. They know these people are vulnerable. It’s infuriates me! The staff is on their phones and laptops, not watching!
03:26 PM - Apr 11, 2023
LaMott Jackson (CG)
A
In response to Lisse (she/her).
I commend friends of mine and others that programmed their parents televisions to block Fox. They're mad for about a month but then they move on. Cruel or not, I'm 100% for doing this to save this country.

Not to mention marathons of Family Feud with Steve Harvey is more entertaining. lol
03:36 PM - Apr 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}