Kelly M
A
In response to LaMott Jackson (CG).
Racism, no doubt.
05:17 PM - Apr 11, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
This is par for this right wing garbage dump. The actual truth in news is so limited these days, that they might as well just call the whole thing an editorial.

As always, in order to make yourself feel superior, you have to do whatever it takes to paint a negative image of others. Their MO.
03:02 PM - Apr 11, 2023
LaMott Jackson (CG)
A
In response to Lisse (she/her).
The saddest part is how many people take this as serious journalism. Especially those adducted to FOX News. I've got stories about elderly whites in old age homes who's worlds are shattered the moment that channel goes down, it's heartwrenching.
03:21 PM - Apr 11, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
It's sickening how the press talks about a Black victim as opposed to a white mass shooter. Makes me nauseous.
02:55 PM - Apr 11, 2023
Vonn
A
Crystal clear. This is but one of a myriad of examples.
02:51 PM - Apr 11, 2023
Kristine G
A
Aaarrgghh!!
01:38 PM - Apr 11, 2023
Bruno and Augie’s Dad
A
It's not just the tragedies, either. Check out this success story.
1) Instead of celebrating the two girls with their picture on the top of the page, we get a generic Getty stock photo of 7th grade math homework. 2) Too many technical errors to cover in 300 characters.

Media, do better!
01:27 PM - Apr 11, 2023
Kirk Taylor
A
In response to Bruno and Augie’s Dad.
I’m getting cramps from rolling my eyes at all the nonsensical headlines for this really cool story. It seems editors everywhere are innumerate and not interested in accuracy
01:55 PM - Apr 11, 2023
Girlboxingnow
A
Oh ... CTE defense??!!!! Give me a break.

But 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, murdered in cold blood is the criminal 'cause of a little pot?!???!!! ... this just cannot go on.
01:07 PM - Apr 11, 2023
Pamela
A
The NY Post is trash
01:06 PM - Apr 11, 2023
Jo
A
This is what law enforcement do to black people. When officer Amber Guyger murdered my friends son in his apt in Dallas a few years ago, one of the first unscrupulous things they did was plant weed in his apt. Only to find out he was a stellar, educated young black man who worked for a major corp.
12:05 PM - Apr 11, 2023
Marissa Ro.
A
Every time. Every. Damn. Time. It never fails. The media is complicit.
11:42 AM - Apr 11, 2023
George Carlin Was Right
A
Daily reminder. NY Post is Murdoch poison. Yes, he's a 100% racist. Do not trust the Post or Wall Street Journal ever.
11:31 AM - Apr 11, 2023
Diana
A
In response to George Carlin Was Right.
That is absolutely true, but unfortunately a lot of people do consider these rags (oh yes I called the WSJ a rag) legit journalism.
05:16 PM - Apr 11, 2023
Atheist Spinster
A
Slandering murdered children? Ayyuuup. Murdoch stock-and-trade. Probably asks rape victims what they were wearing...
11:29 AM - Apr 11, 2023
LaMott Jackson (CG)
A
In response to Atheist Spinster.
I mean we all know the NY Post is a right wing rag but this is what they and many other publications like them across the country get to do unchecked and it's disgusting.
11:30 AM - Apr 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}