Jacqueline Smay
A
One silver lining to cancer: work reassignments so that reimbursements are someone else's headache. The holiday party invoice, first submitted in the second week of December the Monday after the event, has been rejected for the 6th or 7th time, and I'm disgusted but my personal head isn't exploding.
10:43 AM - Apr 12, 2023
BriansWife
B
In response to Jacqueline Smay.
So sorry about the cancer...hope you get well soon. Rest and don't even worry about work. Your health is paramount to anything else! 🤎🙏🏽🤎
10:48 AM - Apr 12, 2023
Jacqueline Smay
A
In response to BriansWife.
I don't have to deal with this anymore, but the person who took it over from me is having anxiety attacks over it. It's at the point where Kafka would throw up his hands and say, "Oh, ffs" and walk away in disgust.
12:46 PM - Apr 12, 2023
BriansWife
B
In response to Jacqueline Smay.
Oh Jacqueline, this sounds like my life (worklife that is!). And then do not even get rewarded as I watch others who do the bare minimum and get promoted.
10:46 AM - Apr 12, 2023
Jacqueline Smay
A
In response to BriansWife.
Ugh, I was stuck there for a long long time; just in the last 5-8 years something's come unstuck and I'm appreciated and compensated, but it was a long time coming. Fingers crossed you get here too; doggedly doing the work with none of the praise sucks.
12:43 PM - Apr 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}