Khrissy Choate
A
Is anyone familiar with this guy from Twitter? Some months ago he blocked me for no reason that I know of. I enjoyed his tweets about Native American history, and shared them often. We never interacted much other than that. Has anyone else been blocked by him without reason?
01:04 AM - Apr 12, 2023
Randall
A
In response to Khrissy Choate.
I followed him there too, up until I deactivated. I never had anything like that happen, though. It seems odd. If you never had any interaction, then it could have been a mistake or a bug. I know after Elon took over, I was once more following people I had outright blocked, so it could be anything.
03:53 AM - Apr 12, 2023
Khrissy Choate
A
In response to Randall.
Before I discovered I was blocked by him, I posted a thread asking for book recommendations on Native American history, culture, and folklore. Several other people then tagged him into the thread asking if he might have suggestions for me. I wonder if he got upset by that because it blew up…1/2
09:24 AM - Apr 12, 2023
Khrissy Choate
A
his mentions. Although that makes no sense, since I didn’t tag him in. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 2/2
09:27 AM - Apr 12, 2023
Randall
A
Honestly, that could be it. Even though it wasn't you who tagged him, if he was being lit up with notifications from others tagging him and you as well, he may have just blocked the entire conversation and people in it. But I'm still just guessing.
09:44 PM - Apr 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}