MomsDemand
A
VICTORY IN MICHIGAN! Surrounded by hundreds of our volunteers, students, and other activists, Governor Gretchen Whitmer signed two gun safety bills into law requiring the secure storage of guns in homes where children are present and background checks for all unlicensed gun sales in the state. #MILe
10:59 AM - Apr 13, 2023 (Edited)
Jerry Wechsler
A
In response to MomsDemand.
Assuming Biden-Harris run and win, I think Biden will retire after a year or two, letting Harris run in 2028 as a highly experienced incumbent. Assuming a decent economy and relatively acceptable Stock Markets, I wonder if a Harris-Whitmer ticket could win, with millions of new GenZ voters.
11:56 AM - Apr 13, 2023
Tim Graf
A
In response to Jerry Wechsler.
I'm hoping he remains until January 22, 2025. That way, Kamala can serve the rest of his term and then have two terms of her own. 😁
07:10 AM - Oct 15, 2023 (Edited)
Miss Lil' Bit Angie
A
Thanks for everything y'all do. 🤗💜♾️
11:37 AM - Apr 13, 2023
MomsDemand
A
These victories come exactly two months after a shooter who had previously exhibited dangerous warning signs opened fire on Michigan State University’s campus, killing three students and wounding five others.
11:00 AM - Apr 13, 2023
MomsDemand
A
In the wake of the shooting, our volunteers joined students, survivors, and people across Michigan in relentlessly demanding action from lawmakers, holding vigils, organizing protests, meeting directly with legislators, and testifying in support of gun safety legislation.
11:01 AM - Apr 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}