Myron Clifton
A
Meghan Markle deciding to stay in California instead of attending that little ceremony between the egg and his concubine got that royal playgroup mad lolol
01:29 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Merlene Taylor
A
In response to Myron Clifton.
Meghan made NO a complete sentence. Powerful. She did not give a reason. Everyone else did.
12:16 AM - Jan 22, 2024
Scarlet Indigo
A
Yes!!! Meghan we are with you🤍🤍🤍
#WeLoveYouMeghan
03:57 AM - Apr 14, 2023
Ethical Atheist
A
Good on them for protecting her and even more importantly their children from that trauma.

No one needs that.

Honestly wish Harry could just stay home and chill too.

It's going to be a stressfest for him.
06:46 PM - Apr 13, 2023 (Edited)
Leaundra Ross
A
They get on my nerves.

They kept saying she shouldn't be allowed to go.
They didn't want her there.

Now that she's not going they're mad.

They're really mad because they can't get the pictures they want and write racist crap.
06:15 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Miki Miller (She/Her)
A
They are mad she won’t be there to blame the boos on, C&C Crown Factory only have themselves to blame for that
05:09 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Miki Miller (She/Her).
I read that as “Clown” factory - hard to tell the difference these days with the #HouseOfWindsor and its tabloid minions.
05:44 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Erica Cooper
A
Selfishly, I wanted to see what she would wear. Archi wouldn't know that it wasn't his actual birthday if they delayed a party, etc. but it provided a good excuse that saved the OTHERS face & rep. I think they couldn't be sure of a place to stay, security, etc. Harry alone would be more nimble.
04:06 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Lisa Moon
A
I've never seen so many crazy people going mad because Meghan is doing exactly what they wanted her to? They are whining because she's not coming, but they didn't want her to come. Crazy stuff!
03:50 PM - Apr 13, 2023
NECE
A
Great decision made by a dignified lady. Some on the island may be aghast, but that’s the way the crumpet crumbles.
03:05 PM - Apr 13, 2023
lindaoc
A
I'm so happy she isn't going. Now, they will starve for marketable content since they can't get pics of her and write lies about her attendance. Hopefully, she doesn't release pics of Lil Archie's birthday. It'd be hilarious, though, watching them concentrate on it instead of the coronation. 😂❤️
02:50 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
“That egg and his concubine “! 😆🤣🤣🤣

Absolutely perfect, Myron! Kudos! 👏🏾👏🏾

#TeamMeghan
#PrincessMeghan
02:32 PM - Apr 13, 2023
James A Clark Jr
A
I learned many years ago,, a few things. ! if you must go to a social function and would rather not, go show your face for 15 minutes then leave.
Know when you get old enough not to celebrate your birthday with people you do not like or care for
02:29 PM - Apr 13, 2023
James A Clark Jr
A
In response to James A Clark Jr.
The first I learned in college having won an Naval ROTC Scholarship. Yes you had to show your face.. I had friends not in the ROTC who were waiting for me when I left the functions..

The 2nd I learned between 40 and 50 years old when I worked for the Frigidaire Factory in Greenville, Michigan.
02:49 PM - Apr 13, 2023
TwentyTwentyUSA
A
Well said...
02:28 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Jenni K
A
I love her not giving them any of her time or energy. I'll just picture her and Serena in CA sipping cocktails providing commentary of the coronation and all the hateful spiteful people.
02:21 PM - Apr 13, 2023
LA Shutterbug
A
Mad they can't make money off her.
01:53 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Kim Golden
A
She made the right decision. It’s like how the Swede and I don’t force either person to deal with a bonkers sister-in-law. And this does NOT include my deceased brother’s wife – she is wonderful.
01:53 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Eddie Stewart
A
The egg!!! 😂🤣😂
01:44 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Sal E
A
They would have been equally mad if she'd decided to show up. She can't win with those fools. Glad she's not subjecting herself to it.
01:34 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Crazy Cruze
A
In response to Sal E.
They would have been mad AND taking pictures to get paid.
01:41 PM - Apr 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}