Pamela Keith
A
I am truly horrified and worried for all women and girls of child bearing years.

Our country is unrecognizable.

Bottom line: We failed to make long-term plans to stop the GOP, while they made long term plans to end democracy.
06:14 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Greg Westbay
B
In response to Pamela Keith.
Well put. The GOP put in the work to game the system while Dems ignored them, now people are mad Biden can’t fix it in one term with a Congressional control.
06:49 PM - Aug 23, 2023
Lenny
B
That's only part of this problem. Democrat's overwhelming complacency is frightening!! What's it gonna take to wake these people up about all of the GOP'S insane policys🤷‍♂️.......😡😡!!!!
01:02 PM - Jul 22, 2023
Raja
A
This is what boggles the mind about dem representatives across the nation. They saw it in real time from the inside for decades!! The rest of us were going about our daily lives unaware.
Yet even today, majority of dem reps are oblivious and unable to respond to the very obvious threat the GOP is.
07:31 AM - Apr 14, 2023
Gino Gangai
A
In response to Raja.
Too many of them believed and still do, that Republicans would eventually do "the right thing" when there was never any evidence that they would. And it's left many older Dems not prepared for this moment. Apathy and a belief that "politics was too boring" by voters also got us to this moment.
10:41 AM - Apr 14, 2023
Natalie Hill
A
03:55 AM - Apr 14, 2023
NECE
A
Hillary warned us, spoke of the consequences of voting for orange.
But some of us chose to get entangled in the weeds. What about the emails, etc? Let’s vote for the shiny, gold-plated incompetent.
09:38 PM - Apr 13, 2023
SilverGrass
A
Actually the evangelicals have been doing the long term planning from the ‘60s’ in reaction to the civil rights and anti war movements.

Republicans discovered their movement to get elected and become local officials and attempted to absorb them. Unfortunately they got absorbed by the Borg.
07:43 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
06:43 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Metamorphosis Rox
A
I'm horrified for them AND their children. I keep reminding my daughter that when her time comes, I'm homeschooling them so she can work. She's as scared as me, probably because her first job here was as the "lunch" lady in a charter school and we had a couple of false alarms.
06:41 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Merci Merci Me
A
I recognize it.
You may not have been born in 1967 or before.
Things looked a lot like this. It's what they're aiming for.
06:18 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Lisa Moorman
A
In response to Merci Merci Me.
I recognize it. My mom grew up in the segregated South. Looks like they're trying to take us back there, just without the "White" and "Colored" signs.
06:17 AM - Apr 14, 2023
Jenny Eden
A
I have 3 teenage daughters, one of whom might be going to college next year in a Red state. I'm terrified for them.
06:16 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Merci Merci Me
A
In response to Jenny Eden.
Talk her out of it. Campuses are dangerous places for young women. Especially in states where young men are lifted up, rape is legal & abortions are not.
06:20 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Pamela Keith
A
In response to Jenny Eden.
I would strongly urge your daughter to go to school elsewhere. It's not just the abortion thing. Red states are encouraging the kind of misogyny that gets girls raped.
06:29 PM - Apr 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}