Evvie Marin
A
Oh hi! I make mellow-spooky art & songs inspired by folklore, natural history, and subconscious fantasy. Here's 2022's art vs, artist from Insta with some closeups of recent paintings. I've been pretty quiet on social media lately. Curious to see how Spoutible does! More soon...
10:57 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Julesofden
A
In response to Evvie Marin.
Beautiful!!!
06:07 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Evvie Marin
A
In response to Julesofden.
Thank you! 😊
10:36 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Ben East
A
Was just about to follow you on Insta on the basis of your Michelin Star worthy posts on here but could only see one post to your name.
In any event: glad to find you here!
05:23 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Evvie Marin
A
In response to Ben East.
Hey thanks, Ben! Yeah, I've been posting for years on Insta as evviemarin and interrobangtarot, but turned my established feeds private when the tarot community got flooded by bots and scammers. Just started fresh as Mocking Cricket today! More to come soon! & Better vibes here so far for sure!
10:44 PM - Mar 06, 2023
TwentyTwentyUSA
A
Hope you'll find many appreciative and equally creative types here on Spoutible...
05:20 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Evvie Marin
A
In response to TwentyTwentyUSA.
Thanks! It seems like a good crowd so far! I really love all the anti-bot and anti-troll measures here.
10:46 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Evvie Marin
A
Oops are tags a thing here? I probs should've tagged in the caption. #artistsonspoutible perhaps? Still figuring this out. 😅
11:08 PM - Feb 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}