Tim Wise
A
Sorry but the idea that we’re supposed to place honoring Dianne Feinstein’s years of service over the fact that her absence is holding up judicial appointments is some bullshit. She’s being irresponsible by holding on to her position. Period.
12:36 PM - Apr 14, 2023
Carrie Reynolds
A
In response to Tim Wise.
She requested to be replaced on Judiciary committee....that is what we needed for the confirmations...why the anger, so much we don't know about what's going on with the 3 way Dem race to replace her....should Newsom tip the scales?
01:15 PM - Apr 14, 2023
Kirk Taylor
A
In response to Tim Wise.
I agree Tim. The time for honoring her service will be when she retires. Right now she’s a significant obstacle until she returns to the job. Replacing her on Judiciary will not be easy nor quick: requires a 60 vote majority!
12:55 PM - Apr 14, 2023
Whoa!
A
In response to Tim Wise.
I think we can do both, honor her years of service while respectfully requesting her resignation if she's unable to do the job. I think all elected officials should be held to the same standard.
12:41 PM - Apr 14, 2023
Tim Wise
A
In response to Tim Wise.
And please if you’re inclined to say “but what about all the old men in the senate?” Like that’s some anti-misogynistic own on your part, save it: they aren’t holding up votes. The critique of Feinstein isn’t about age. It’s that she’s not on the job and it’s hurting the things she cares about.
12:38 PM - Apr 14, 2023
Diana Beach
A
In response to Tim Wise.
I totally agree with you. Sadly, I think she’s not in control of her own faculties. She needs to resign immediately.
12:37 PM - Apr 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}