Agent Of Change
A
My desire to stay informed is at odds with my need to protect my inner peace and mental health. Do any other spouters here struggle with this?
05:06 PM - Mar 29, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
All day everyday. I do my best to stay informed outside of the social media format. I read newspaper articles mostly, and magazines. I'm mostly up to date on American happenings, I might be behind in world events. I prefer my social media to be more social and less subjective, bitter politics.
In response to Agent Of Change.
12:48 PM - Apr 14, 2023
Agent Of Change
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
That's generally where I fit now too, but I do feel a responsibility to amplify the voices of marginalized and disenfranchised folks whose rights are in increasing jeopardy. That's political. It's just that I feel the pain for them so deeply that it's exhausting yet incredibly necessary.
12:56 PM - Apr 14, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Agent Of Change.
I'm all about activism and advocacy for marginalized people. That kind of political posting, I usually check that out.

Other kinds of political posts are different. All the "do something" Dems, Bernie bros, Squad fans, folks who have no knowledge of how government works, Handmaid's tale whiners.
01:40 PM - Apr 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}