Diane Turner
A
I have to say that the blue checks that don’t engage and post content here are taking a risk at diminishing their relevance on this platform. I am finding plenty of voices I enjoy who never needed a blue check. As we grow the pod, we may care less.
Christopher Brown @christopherbrown
Remember when @RexChapman joined #Spoutible and over 7,000 people followed him and praised his arrival, and he then proceeded to post nothing of relevance because “brands” are still too invested in Twitter to jump ship to a beta site?
10:18 PM - Apr 14, 2023
10:22 PM - Apr 14, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
In response to Diane Turner.
10:29 PM - Apr 14, 2023 (Edited)
Diane Turner
A
In response to Irminsul Harp.
I don’t mind blue checks. Some are real journalists and dignitaries w/cred. Some are just influencers who built audience early at the bird and want to walk in here like royalty. Keep you blue check but then prove to me you deserve it. If your content ain’t great or engaged, I won’t follow, #newday
10:33 PM - Apr 14, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
I am of the thought that the ONLY people in need of verifications are politicians & celebrities for obvious reasons & then grifters for much less obvious reasons otherwise what's the point..? A voice is a voice is a voice & you either like what it's saying or you don't pretty simple..
11:31 PM - Apr 14, 2023
ALIS ITLATOL
A
Thank you.
12:05 AM - Apr 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}