Pamela Keith
A
What we are learning is that Team Biden is just not that great at stopping harm to our democracy.

They count way too much on voters bailing us all out.
05:28 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Kathleen Kern
A
In response to Pamela Keith.
Preach. He could be speaking about voting rights every day, and show how people are being disenfranchised every day, which cuts to the heart of our democracy, but for some reason he doesn't.
12:52 PM - Apr 16, 2023 (Edited)
Bob Atayi
A
This is a really vague statement. What do you want him to do exactly?
05:57 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Pamela Keith
A
In response to Bob Atayi.
I want him to speak with the righteous fire of the person sworn to protect this dome arch and protect my civil rights.

I want him to be present, visible, active, unequivocal, determined and inspiring.

I want him to use every drop of Presidential and executive power.
06:51 PM - Apr 15, 2023
JJ Hahn
A
Biden is not a dictator & can't snap his fingers and make the GOP MAGAs stop being criminals and lowlives. He is not Congress. I think it might be wise to stop blaming the Democratic party for the behavior of these GOP creeps & keep pumping the truth out against the will of the liars and grifters.
05:48 PM - Apr 15, 2023
L Geisenest
A
As Teri Kanfield so astutely notes, while we might want Biden to come to our rescue, we/he must be careful to not become an autocrat while fighting against autocracy. It’s a terrible, tricky and dangerous spot we’re in.

This is a worthy analysis:
05:44 PM - Apr 15, 2023
L Geisenest
A
In response to L Geisenest.
I always like to pair that article with this one:

https://terikanefield.com/things-to-do/
06:51 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Nefarious Newt
A
I'm sorry, what? First of all, it's not "Team Biden" that is working on reining in the excesses of the Republican Party. It's the Federal government, from the FBI on up to the Department of Justice, and President Biden doesn't run those agencies. And believe or not, there's a LOT of malfeasance.
05:43 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Nefarious Newt
A
In response to Nefarious Newt.
If you're trying to cut down Joe Biden because trump isn't in leg irons, you're misplacing your frustration. Failure to see the scope and scale of this is a hallmark of punditry. And you know what? At the end of the day, it IS the responsibility of voters to fix much of this.
05:45 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Danny Boy
A
It’s a lesson they can’t seem to learn.
They want to win while doing the minimum.
05:37 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Goose
A
I don’t disagree that Biden’s administration has been a step behind, but I feel like this take may not give the Republicans credit for the extent of the harm they did before Biden even took office.
05:34 PM - Apr 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}