Andrea Junker
A
I feel like the fact that Martha Stewart was sent to prison for far less than what Ginni and Clarence Thomas have done and are credibly accused of should be a bigger story.
04:30 PM - Apr 16, 2023
Linda Eisenstein
A
In response to Andrea Junker.
Seriously there are hundreds of corporate CEOs & grifting Congresspeople who have done far worse & will never do a day of time. Women are always held to a higher standard.
08:25 PM - Mar 14, 2024
Michelle Cooper
A
And she didn't bitch about it. She just went and did her time and crocheted ponchos.
11:18 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Angela
A
Though to be fair Martha was railroaded for being a successful woman and went to jail for behavior that is somewhat normal among wealthy men. At most she should have been fined.
03:30 PM - Aug 14, 2023
elijah alenier
A
right? and martha is cool
08:49 AM - Aug 02, 2023
William Turner
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
07:59 PM - Apr 16, 2023
Merci Merci Me
A
Right?
Based on what I've seen members of Congress get away within feel like she's owed restitution for her 2 years in prison.
05:46 PM - Apr 16, 2023
Dr K
A
My two cents:
Stewart is a successful independent woman—read “uppity.”
The Thomases help defend the status quo—read “self-hating tokens”
05:27 PM - Apr 16, 2023
Eleanor
A
Word. But then Martha wasn't backed by people determined to thwart our democracy and hold the power they have.
05:10 PM - Apr 16, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
Apparently their story is still under construction as more details just keep drip, drip, drippin out.. There's another new story about Thomas receiving between $50-$100K/year for a rental property in Nebraska which he's declared only for the fact that the firm he says he rented to closed in 2006..
04:51 PM - Apr 16, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
Also, lets face it Ginni Thomas is many things, Qrazy, dangerous, self serving, an insurrectionist BUT she's no Martha Stewart honey... Martha Stewart would make very quick work of the both of them and do it with all of her gracious pizazz so there's that..
04:54 PM - Apr 16, 2023
Toni DeSantis
A
Exactly! 💯 and she did it gracefully. Huge Respect ✊
04:43 PM - Apr 16, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
Agreed…😏 Why are they untouchable? 🤨

#CorruptClarence
#GinniThomasIsATraitor
04:37 PM - Apr 16, 2023
Ale Am
A
In response to Lisse (she/her).
Because they have had the ability to build a very large and intriguing network all connected to people of enormous wealth. Where the most shady trafficking, perversions and cover-ups have proliferated.
05:35 PM - Apr 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}