Steven Beschloss
A
If the one-day delay in the $1.6 billion Dominion defamation lawsuit against Fox results in a settlement now, that will be bad for America. The more Fox’s lies are exposed and they may face compensatory damages, the more this case can impact the network’s continuing propaganda.
https://america.subs
10:52 AM - Apr 17, 2023
Mary Beth Maygarden
A
In response to Steven Beschloss.
I "lost" my parents to Fox News, and then in a tragic turn of events, they quit Fox to go to OANN and NewsMax. Because the fake news and propaganda wasn't fake enough?!? Both well educated, well read people except that they fell in love with Rush and Patriot Radio in the 90s and 00s..
03:04 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Charles Gritton
B
If they do settle, I hope Dominion negotiates equal time spreading of election truths by each of the Fox hosts/shows that spread the lies to begin with. So if Tucker spent 200 hours spouting election lies, over the rest of this year, he should have to spend 200 hours spouting election truth.
01:03 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Nathan Standing
A
Your URL got chopped.

Any time a post tops 295 characters, Spoutible cuts the last five characters. You'll have to edit them back in.

I've reported the bug a few times, but I'm just one person. I know Chris Bouzy and his team are insanely busy, but more tickets might help get it fixed.
11:56 AM - Apr 17, 2023
ann heffner
A
also, IF they back down without an outright victory, TFG will claim it as a victory for his side, calling it proof that their machines cannot be trusted. They must follow through on this for their own future as well as ours
11:19 AM - Apr 17, 2023
Adam Desrosiers
A
practically holding my breath here - a settlement, no matter the dollars payout, would be not nearly enough as I'm sure it would allow Fox to continue lying with impunity
10:58 AM - Apr 17, 2023
Cameron L. Mitchell
A
Fox "News" needs to be permanently put of business
10:53 AM - Apr 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}