Zeketayler
A
I think it’s great there are people on #Spoutible who don’t post about politics or social justice. Even though that’s what I focus on most of the time, I appreciate the art, sports, dogs and cooking, too. So if you feel drowned out by politics here, don’t leave. You are appreciated.
10:08 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Vicki with an eye
A
In response to Zeketayler.
And the dance parties!
11:01 PM - Apr 18, 2023
Susan Wise
A
I appreciate it too.
12:21 PM - Apr 18, 2023
ML Hart
A
Thanks for this... trusting that many of my colleagues and connections in photography, opera, , history, art and more writers/illustrators too, will eventually find their way here.
This channel is brand new, not yet even in kindergarten. I am (trying to be) patient.
Cheers,
06:02 AM - Apr 18, 2023
EdwardA(callmeEd)Peterson
A
Next time tell them this:
https://spoutible.com/thre...
02:52 AM - Apr 18, 2023
Tamara E
A
Thank you for saying that. Someone (who I’ve now blocked) recently questioned why anyone would post anything other than politics and when I replied that sometime we need a respite or to remember what we’re fighting for went off on a tangent. I prefer some balance in my hangouts.
12:51 AM - Apr 18, 2023
Mad Mardigan
A
In response to Tamara E.
I’ve seen posts like that too. Sometimes you need a break and want to see a picture of a cute dog or someone’s latest baking masterpiece. Plenty of room for both kinds of spouts.
10:51 PM - Apr 18, 2023
Jess Martin
A
It’s all about the yin and yang ☯️ Zeke.

I see and appreciate beautiful things, I don’t want them destroyed because of selfish arseholes with deep-seated destructive issues. 🌹
11:16 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Al Gray
A
Even if I don't comment much on the politics, I am listening(reading).👍
11:11 PM - Apr 17, 2023
BeBop
A
A half gallon of top shelf margaritas to celebrate more than just politics. Cheers!
10:18 PM - Apr 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}