Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
Been reading this interesting book & learning that their brains literally can’t comprehend anything that doesn’t fit within the framework of their neural circuitry. Facts are lies & lies are true. It’s fascinating! It actually doesn’t compute within their brains.
PNW BEAST ANTIFA ETERNAL @UNAUTHORIZEDBEAST
MAGA cultists don't care if they are lied to or not.

A transgressive fear/hate jolt is all they need.
11:52 PM - Apr 18, 2023
12:06 AM - Apr 19, 2023
Kelley Willis
A
In response to Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®.
Do tell. What book? I’m reading “Teaching White Supremacy” by Yacovone, a history of US textbooks shoveling this crap, back to the late 1600s. Fascinating.
12:21 AM - Apr 19, 2023
A
In response to Kelley Willis.
I’ll have to check that out. I’m reading Don’t Think Of An Elephant by George Lakoff. It’s about communicating & messaging political ideas & key issues. A couple of Spouters had recommended it. I’ve often felt that Dems are not as effective in delivering their message and this book delves into that.
12:49 AM - Apr 19, 2023
Gypsy
B
A pretty sad way to live your life. If they weren't trying to destroy everyone you'd kind of feel sorry for them.
12:20 AM - Apr 19, 2023
A
In response to Gypsy.
True! I do pity them but I also will work hard to make sure they don’t succeed in destroying our country.
12:24 AM - Apr 19, 2023
Michelle D
A
When people are convinced that they are right, that they have the absolute truth there is no questioning that firmly held belief. To do so would mean having to examine and shift nearly every aspect of their life that has been shaped around those beliefs!
12:13 AM - Apr 19, 2023
A
In response to Michelle D.
Yes, you’re correct.
12:20 AM - Apr 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}