David Corn
A
Hey, Spouters. A change of pace for me—literally. What’s the link between our crazy politics, neuroscience & long walks? See the latest issue of my #OurLand newsletter. Plus real-life “Succession” & more.

https://link.motherjones.c...

10:23 AM - Apr 19, 2023
Ves Lee
A
In response to David Corn.
Hope the recovery is going well . Beautiful story I go on those walk or riding my bike for a couple of hours . It great to appreciate the surrounded . Yes Yes you have take a break from a that negative news . If we vote on regular basis we can keep many of them out
09:24 PM - Aug 11, 2023
Sue Moo
A
Great article! It reminds me of the value walking to and from work did for me before I started working from home. Even 15-20 minutes helps to center my mind and transition in a way that other forms of commuting cannot.
07:12 AM - Apr 23, 2023
TinaG
A
Fantastic read, thanks for posting.
11:13 PM - Apr 22, 2023
DC in the DMV
A
Walking can lead to such wondrous discoveries like the flowers I photographed just being themselves in my neighborhood.
10:58 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Jamie Schler
A
This is a great piece. I’ve been taking the same hour+ walk almost every day for a year. I’m in constant awe of my surroundings; I notice new details every walk. It lowers my anxiety/stress/depression, it clears my head, and is good for my body. It’s my zen.
12:43 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Barbara Holton
A
These beauties are in my backyard. I enjoy them immensely, as do the bees. 🥰
06:09 AM - Apr 20, 2023
Pamela
A
This is a very cool article.
I haven’t been able to take long walks since the early pandemic days but I have been able to spend a little time in huge botanical gardens or an arboretum when I’ve felt stressed. I do feel great afterwards.
05:37 PM - Apr 19, 2023
Barbara Dominey
A
What a great article. Thank you for posting it here. While long walks aren’t in the cards for me, I will be looking for those moments of awe nonetheless.
12:53 PM - Apr 19, 2023
Angelique Yaich
A
There is nothing better than walking until that stress on your shoulder literally melts away and you feel lighter.
#WalkingIsCheapTherapy
12:34 PM - Apr 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}