Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
I cannot stop thinking about Ralph Yarl.
How can anyone feel safe to be an uber driver or a Door Dash deliverer when a young man of 16 gets shot for ringing a doorbell. It makes me so angry knowing if he had been white this would not have happened. There is no other explanation.
10:28 AM - Apr 19, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
In response to Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff.
Yeah now it's 2 cheerleaders in Texas...one got into the wrong car in a store parking lot.
12:48 PM - Apr 19, 2023
Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
In response to Vee a lot of everything Happened.
I wonder if it has anything to do with cops being so quick to approach with guns drawn. Actually I do not wonder at all. There is a direct correlation to escalation in gun violence and the militarization of cops. And now playing cop makes you a hero for murdering people.
01:01 PM - Apr 19, 2023
Rose Shasteen
A
Or a FedEx driver who delivered a package at 1 AM to the wrong house. The homeowner thought a tow truck driver was stealing his truck and ran out with a gun.
11:03 AM - Apr 19, 2023
Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
In response to Rose Shasteen.
I can understand vigilance and paranoia. I cannot wrap my head around looking at a 16yr old boy in the face telling him to not come around there and then shooting him. I try hard to be a pacifist. This is not a time in history for pacifists.
11:08 AM - Apr 19, 2023
Paulie Amory
A
People don't understand why our youth are giving up. If they don't see a future for us & them, they give up. I don't blame them. We've all failed them & now they know it.
10:43 AM - Apr 19, 2023
Sabine
A
anger and fear make a tinder of outstanding quality (Murdoch & Co do their utmost to keep it that way).
10:41 AM - Apr 19, 2023 (Edited)
Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
In response to Sabine.
I just see this old white racist like a cockroach. He is the one you see among the 1000s we do not see. When the media finally let black oppression from police come to light with George Floyd (he was far from the first) suddenly all the racists were happy to identify themselves. Its sick.
10:44 AM - Apr 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}