FredGuttenberg
A
Sadly, I am hearing a lot of talk today about how shocked everyone is now that people are getting shot for making a mistake. I am not surprised. This is the result of years of lies from a lobby who said more guns would make us safer. We were conned. The truth is coming!!!

Amazon.com: American Car
09:44 AM - Apr 20, 2023
Bryan Nguyen
A
In response to FredGuttenberg.
Looking forward to ordering the book.
04:16 PM - Apr 21, 2023
J Bean
A
As a Canadian who observes this trigger happy USA, I can't understand the fear so many ppl must live with. Even in a potential threatening situation, my first instinct isn't my gun...my hockey stick maybe :)🏒
07:02 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Alfalpha Male ✔️
A
I know people who've been looking for an excuse for years to do this, and now the GQP has given them tacit permission.
05:33 PM - Apr 20, 2023
jpneedleman
A
It's not surprising but if you think about (and I am afraid that most of us try not to think about it) it is shocking. I find myself ruminating on these recent events much more than usual and it is just so depressing
12:15 PM - Apr 20, 2023
The-Good Hombre ✌
A
I'm surprised that people are "Shocked" or Media saying "people are questioning" - Did they forget about Sandy Hook? This is what happens when people become numb to the carnage. I'm so sorry for your loss too BTW. I always said if nothing was done after SH nothing will be done by cowards in DC
12:11 PM - Apr 20, 2023
David Kampmann
A
When so many people have guns, what normally would have been a stupid accident and sometimes even humorous, is now potentially deadly.
12:06 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Sue Cohen
B
Stark yet 100% true
GOP state laws are being passed to:
1-Refuse basic Gun Reform to keep kids alive
2-Weaken Child Labor laws
3-Let underage children marry
4-Take away their rights to be & express themselves
5-Ban books & limit education
6-End health care & food services
#GOPHarmsChildren
11:45 AM - Apr 20, 2023
Diane Turner
A
Fred… we all saw this coming a mile away. What will it take for the other side to concede points?
11:42 AM - Apr 20, 2023
Ericlo
A
THEY KNEW Sarah Kendzior
THEORIES OF CONSPIRACY
"The brazenness of this cruelty came as a shock to middle- and upper-class white Americans, who had not previously been treated as disposable in the unabashed way they were now, unlike marginalized groups who had long faced institutional apathy"
11:41 AM - Apr 20, 2023
Skeeter Pooh
A
Unfortunately we’ve gone back to the “wild west” days.
10:03 AM - Apr 20, 2023
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
In response to Skeeter Pooh.
I don't think the Wild West came close to this carnage.
12:10 PM - Apr 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}