Claudia Citro
A
14 year old child commits suicide after school bullying and having the crap beat out f her in New Jersey. We are failing our children! How are these kids so heartless?
10:16 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Susan Brosche
A
In response to Claudia Citro.
You have to be taught to be a bully. This is going back years to their fathers or brothers (who learned from the father) or an uncle. Without teaching bullying, we wouldn’t have bullies. But where does the hate come from. Generations ago. There have always been bullies, but it seems so much more so
10:42 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Stig & The Grumble
A
My brother is a bully. I pretty much cut ties with him when I moved out of the house in 1989. Dealt with him a little after my mother died in 2015 and haven't spoken to him since.

He had the nerve to try and bully my mother's best friend at the celebration of life we had. Repugnant person.
10:21 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Claudia Citro
A
In response to Stig & The Grumble.
I’m so sorry you’ve had to deal with this. It’s abhorrent, destructive, and just plain mean. I’m sure glad you got away from that.
10:32 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Li Milla4
A
💔
10:19 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Bethany Garden Witch
B
Hate starts at home. As a former teacher it is hard to combat what is being modeled and taught at home. Doesn't mean we don't try, I tried to make my classroom a safe space for all. It's hard to see hate passed down from generation to generation.
Claudia Citro
A
In response to Bethany Garden Witch.
I’m sure you did, and I agree that hate starts at home. I just don’t see any solutions. And it’s frustrating.
10:33 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Acerbic Otter
A
it was bad in the 70s when I was a weird kid. It's worse now, I think (I don't have children myself but I see what friends' kids deal with)

I don't know how to fix it; I think kids who are bullies tend to have parents who don't teach them NOT to be
Claudia Citro
A
In response to Acerbic Otter.
The physical violence will be dealt with in the courts. The emotional is so hard to combat. I was safe cause I didn’t give a rats ass what anyone thought of me, and I’m tall.
10:35 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Simon Sands
A
WTF!
10:17 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Bluecrystal
B
It's just getting worse 😥
10:17 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Lilly Peruzzi