LynnK
A
Washington state passes assault weapons ban! See, if you have a democratic governor, democrats in control of the House and Senate, concerned citizens, and an electorate that cares more about people’s safety than money from the NRA, this is doable.
Vote blue in every election and let’s get this done
03:44 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Trump Neck
A
In response to LynnK.
How does the state plan on dealing with people bringing illegal guns in?
08:57 PM - Jul 12, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to LynnK.
Kathy Hochul is a Democrat, but so far it doesn’t seem to have helped much here in New York. The DNC didn’t give Congressional Candidates enough $ in 2022. My District (#1) elected Nick LaLota. He’s a Trump sycophant. We need someone in 2024 who can get young people and minorities excited to vote!
02:13 PM - Jun 07, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to LynnK.
Governor Polis has signed significant gun safety reform into law here in Colorado as well, but it's facing GQP legal challenges for now. Its definitely a step in the right direction, legal challenges or no!!!

Edit: autocorrect turned Polis into Polish on me🤣
10:06 PM - Jun 06, 2023 (Edited)
Kris Y
A
In response to LynnK.
In Oregon we have a Democratic majority BUT the minority party has shut our legislature down by not showing up to do their freaking jobs! Starting to feel helpless as the world goes down the drain.
09:41 PM - Jun 06, 2023
Bernard S
A
In response to LynnK.
No state is perfect but given the socio-political landscape in this country (esp. during the height of the pandemic) I can think of lots worse places to end up than WA state.
03:49 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Silke Spoutista
A
In response to LynnK.
🙏 Thank You neighbor! 🇨🇦 ♥️
03:45 PM - Apr 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}