Maddow Blog
A
The night of the shooting, Lester told the police that he acted in self-defense that he was scared to death of Yarl's size. According to the family of Ralph Yarl, the teen is five foot eight and weighs 140 pounds.

Watch: https://on.msnbc.com/43NmC...
05:56 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Cecelia Cox
A
In response to Maddow Blog.
That racist old scumbag should never see the light of day again. Life in prison!
12:57 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Ignatz .
A
And how is it relevant even if he's 6'4"? Being tall doesn't mean it's okay to shoot you.
07:21 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Dan F
B
This racist piece of garbage will skate. Book it. If he lived in a blue state, he’d spend the rest of his life in prison. There are 2 Americas
11:25 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Anastasia Joy
A
I'm sorry but that boy isn't a scary person. He looks like a band nerd.
06:22 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Conni
A
He's a lying racist.
09:55 AM - Apr 21, 2023
Pandemonia
A
This is the case all over this country now. It’s like we live in parallel universes, but still we are neighbors. 😒
08:12 AM - Apr 21, 2023
MaxxMilly Browne 808
A
The poor old fool watches Fox all day long, and look where it get's him????
10:45 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
I wonder if that old POS had a neck at one time.
The years of shoving his head up his own ass seems to have taken a toll.
09:48 PM - Apr 20, 2023
CBL
A
Lester is afraid of everything, including fire, bees, sour cream and dandelions....
08:51 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Injustice Fighter
B
The dude looks more scary to me ! I would not like to be near him even his grand kid dont seem to like him very much!
08:49 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Premillenial
A
"Stand Your Ground" is bad law.
It completely reverses the Rule of Law premise of "Innocent until proven guilty".
It is state negligence to authorize assault by the legality-untutored, untrained general public without oversight, protected from consequence.
This is state-supported vigilantism.
06:47 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Rochelle Mckay
A
I'm calling BS on the shooter.
06:26 PM - Apr 20, 2023
bk johnson
A
It is sad that so many Americans live their life in fear, like this man. He probably would have gotten off due to Stand Your Ground laws, which are a big gimme for scared white folks to kill black folks who get too close. But he had to fire a second shot, after he was down. That got him into trouble
06:14 PM - Apr 20, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
Unfortunately folks like this always see Black skin as THE “weapon”. That’s all they need to see to act defensively and preemptively. It wasn’t until after the shooter saw this young man’s skin, that he fabricated the threat of “height”, as a defense.
06:07 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Freecat15
A
Of course.
When someone rings at my door and I can't see who it is or I don't know the person, I say, hello, how can I help you.
But say I'm scared for some reason - I ask through the closed door 'Who are you'.
But what do I know, I'm German. Here it's not the rule that murderers ring the door bell.
06:06 PM - Apr 20, 2023
geoff thorne
A
it's a lie.

he saw his shot at "killing a nigger" and he took it. he's 84. this was his last chance at fulfilling what's likely a lifetime fantasy. he rolled the dice.

in current day America he has a better than 50/50 shot at skating clear of all charges.
05:59 PM - Apr 20, 2023 (Edited)

Only followers of this user (Glendathegood) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}