MichaelSteele
A
A few of my friends and I sat down with Michael Tomasky of the New Republica. Let's just say it was a good conversation.
https://newrepublic.com/ar...
06:53 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Kos
A
In response to MichaelSteele.
"I’m kind of a Motel 6 Republican. Someone’s got to keep the lights on. And I’m standing there on the front porch, and I keep replacing the light bulb because these bastards keep coming by, shooting it out."

I love this - cheers to you, Mr. Steele.
01:54 PM - Aug 17, 2023
Kos
A
"For whatever comes next, I think it’s going to be among those who have cleanly broken with Trump and have the moral standing to build what’s next." - Glover

This seems logical, to me. People like Liz Cheney come to mind.
01:50 PM - Aug 17, 2023
Alvin The Chipmunk
A
Mr. Steele, it's been a while. We need to hear more from you, please.
05:12 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Benny Andthejets
A
Thanks for being here, please encourage more of your colleagues to join Spoutible, the water's nice here!
10:51 AM - Jul 13, 2023
Vivant Anon
A
Hi @MichaelSteele ! So glad you’re here, really have enjoyed your perspective since your Sirius radio days.
06:22 PM - Jul 05, 2023
One American
A
10:05 AM - Jun 17, 2023
Cathy Briggs
A
Great read. We must get people to the table if we are to survive.
08:22 PM - May 07, 2023
Eddie Stewart
A
If there is a new party to represent a Conservative voice, what should it be called and what should it's platform be?
01:20 PM - May 07, 2023
Gerald F
A
The neo-confederacy MAGA cult party has taken over?
11:59 AM - May 04, 2023
Balki Spoutachamous
A
A really good read. Left me pining for the days when I had reasonable Republican friends. I know they still exist, just maybe not with a giant R behind their names. Thanks for posting...there's hope yet.
10:10 AM - Apr 21, 2023
Angelique Yaich
A
These are great points between the rot and the silence about it...I hope that something small breaks to get American government back to supporting it's middle class soon...We won't have much left to save if the minority party keeps on dragging us backwards in hate and distrust.
11:01 PM - Apr 20, 2023
George Carlin Was Right
A
Brilliant conversation...
07:57 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Premillenial
A
Great read.
We really need roundtable discussions like this, maybe for those Sunday mornings/afternoons.
We need to get the public out of grievance issues & disrespectful interactions, get a diversity of political affiliation & start exploring solutions to mutual issues instead of hot button topics.
07:54 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Linda Hilton
A
This is good, really good. Well worth the time to read. Thank you, sir, for posting the link. And welcome to the Pod!
07:01 PM - Apr 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}