Ryan McCrystal
A
Anyone have any #NFLDraft questions?

Used to do this on the bird app years ago until reading the replies became unbearable, but let's try it out here. I'll try to respond to all.
07:18 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Ryan Brannan
C
In response to Ryan McCrystal.
Who do you think the Jaguars pick in the first round?
12:05 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Sam Brody
A
Late to this spout but if you're the Bears at 9, what are you doing? You hoping for a QB to fall so you can trade back again or do you sit at 9 and make your pick?
02:00 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Konstantine
A
Ok, just for fun, a somewhat draft related question from a #nyjets fan. Do you think Rodgers will be traded to the Jets before, during, or after the draft, or not at all?
07:59 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Ryan McCrystal
A
In response to Konstantine.
getting close, but I'm still betting it happens before because the Jets need to have this resolved. They need to know if they're drafting for a rebuild, or drafting to win now.
08:08 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Dirt Jenkins
A
Do you think the Cardinals will be able to find a trade partner for 3? If so, who do you think will move up?
07:34 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Ryan McCrystal
A
In response to Dirt Jenkins.
Really just depends if CJ Stroud is on the board. If he is, there are definitely trade partners. But then the question is: how far are they willing to trade back? Bc it sounds like the most eager team might be Tennessee at 11. Ideally, they'd probably like the Raiders to get involved.
07:38 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Loren Hansen
A
I don't have a draft question. But just want to say thanks for bringing some sports coverage here!
07:28 PM - Apr 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}