John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
To all the newbie spouters:

Stop talking about what Twitter has and what Spoutible doesn't. For starters, be happy this isn't Twitter. It's head and shoulders above Twitter. Appreciate your new digs. Find a new circle to hang with. You'll learn to love this place.
07:39 AM - Apr 21, 2023
Debbie Gentner
A
In response to John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️.
What twitter has & Spoutible doesn't is a racist owner.
09:32 PM - Nov 16, 2023
jerome cylin
A
OR.. We say what's on our minds.
I'll do that.
06:03 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Sheri
A
I respectfully suggest to let them get out their angst on the bird site. It’s a process to get away from it. Coming here is the first step. Some people need to cleanse before they find their footing here. Most of us probably had to go through that to some degree. It’s o.k. #safespace
01:59 PM - Apr 21, 2023
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
In response to Sheri.
We all have to un-learn our Twitter behavior. I experienced culture shock coming here and finding people being so kind and respectful with one another, that I kept going back and forth between here and that hell site. Now I visit it less frequently.
02:12 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Tammie Sylvia
A
Preach it!
12:41 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
💯...the fact of the matter is...Spoutible is head and shoulders above all the rest...at least those I experienced anyway...thats at least 4...besides Twitter. I left Twitter when word came that Musk was taking over...I'm so glad that I did....but more than that...I'm so glad that I found Spoutible.
12:26 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Susan Wise
A
In response to Vee a lot of everything Happened.
I agree with you. I wanted a Twitter alternative when Christopher mentioned there that he was thinking about starting a new site. I tried a few others before Spoutible went live. The others do not compare.
03:14 PM - Apr 22, 2023 (Edited)
Dan Wentzel
A
I'll tell you what Twitter has that Spoutible doesn't -- armies of trolls, bots, and psyops, and a hostile algorithm that suppresses our engagement to channel more engagement up to top influencers. This platform is terrific. #MovingForward
12:09 PM - Apr 21, 2023 (Edited)
Tom Brk
A
In response to Dan Wentzel.
Spoutible doesn't expose me to delusional treasonous lunatics which compel to try to reason with them and getting angry cause I need to learn YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH CRAZY
12:35 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Just Piper
A
Yes!
07:42 AM - Apr 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}