Diane Turner
A
We have parted our waters for new #bluecheck arrivals to help Spoutible grow. But it seems most only want to follow each other which is very inhospitable, I also fear it’s going to create an us versus them mentality here. Please #BlueChecks let’s not replicate the divide. Engage!
06:59 AM - Apr 21, 2023
Tommy Shoes
B
In response to Diane Turner.
You’re correct.
If you look none of them have barely any followers.
They think they’re better than everyone else. Can’t be bothered what ppl are thinking & feeling. If you notice their % doesn’t even go up for not engaging enough.
07:19 AM - Apr 21, 2023
StefWilliams25
A
In response to Tommy Shoes.
I don't want to follow complete strangers who Spout random shit that I have no interest in. And unless you are following *literally* every account on here, you too, show some personal standards when it comes to who you follow, as well. Do YOU think you're better than them?
11:28 AM - Apr 21, 2023
Tommy Shoes
B
In response to StefWilliams25.
I’m not better than anyone. I follow 99% of the ppl that follow me. I saw some questionable accounts that is why I didn’t follow back but those were a few.
So you’re saying out of over 300 accounts you only feel about 10% is worthy of you to read what they spout? Not being rude but you said it.
12:15 PM - Apr 21, 2023
StefWilliams25
A
I have a way I'd like to use my social media accounts. And just like I don't follow all 16,400 people who follow me on Twitter (I follow 285 people), that has nothing to do with "worthiness". It has to do with how I streamline information that interests me.
In response to Tommy Shoes.
12:20 PM - Apr 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}