Steven Beschloss
A
A serious question: When is the right time to move on?
https://america.substack.c...
01:40 PM - Apr 21, 2023
TarakaD
A
In response to Steven Beschloss.
Absolutely hate the fact that RBG's decision to continue resulted in a gift spot to republicans. I know this is not a popular opinion, but I think she should have retired early in 2012.
09:09 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Ursula Whalum
A
We need term limits in place. That should reduce this occurrence.
10:13 AM - Apr 22, 2023
Dan Dan
A
Coming from an old person, we can't be held hostage by old people that don't know when to step aside.
08:34 AM - Apr 22, 2023
Lennie Moore
A
From Twitter?
03:37 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Angelique Yaich
A
When your good becomes more important than the greater good...If your ego or self interest is saying "but", maybe you should re-examine how much of a rut you are in and expand your life...take the risk.
03:14 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Daniel Kemp
A
When your inability to complete your tasks becomes a burden for the greater agenda. If you can't help, the least you can do is not be an obstacle.
03:04 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Lotusland Comics
A
There is a time to move on. People like RBG as an example was vital as a SC judge but she couldn't do it forever. There comes a time to retire in a strategist way so that seat doesn't fall into the wrong hands. She didn't retire and it did.
01:58 PM - Apr 21, 2023
ss m
A
Succession planning is vital to long term effectiveness. Being a hero is great, but shouldn’t end with you, in all fields. I used to tell my work team, if you can’t run things as well after I leave, I didn’t do my job correctly.
It’s another way the oligarchs who own the R’s have gamed the system.
01:56 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Christopher Fuller
A
As much as it pains me to say this, these people tarnished their legacies by hanging on past their prime. They left democracy open to attack through hubris that made them believe they were the only ones capable of making wise decisions.
01:43 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Mark with a 'k'
A
now
01:43 PM - Apr 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}