Laury Silvers
A
I'm a Muslim novelist of historical-mysteries set in medieval Muslim lands. I'm very good at whodunit melodramas with a heavy dose of history, but am moving on to more expected fare where history is in the background and a touch of noir. #WritingCommunity #WritersPod www.llsilvers.com
10:30 AM - Feb 18, 2023
Malve von Hassell
A
In response to Laury Silvers.
I just received a copy of The Lover. It sits on my TBR pile, but I glanced at it and am enchanted by the opening. Also peeked (I know ... bad habit) at the ending, "Love has no sides." Oh, I can't wait to read it properly.
07:25 AM - Apr 12, 2023
Laury Silvers
A
In response to Malve von Hassell.
OMG! I am so happy. I am actually just finishing the last lines of the last novel in the series. It'll go to the story editor in May, then the rest, and be ready in August. I hope you get hooked and want to see Zaytuna all the way to the other side of her journey!
05:57 PM - Apr 19, 2023
Malve von Hassell
A
Laury, I am in awe of your work. I will post a review on Amazon. I am rather in love with Zaytuna and also Ammar and Saliha.
03:06 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Laury Silvers
A
In response to Malve von Hassell.
Oh my goodness! I hope you'll keep up with their stories. I swear SO MUCH happens. Saliha and Ammar really get to hit the wall in the next one.
04:49 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Malve von Hassell
A
Here your review/hardly did it justice. But congratulations on your work! https://www.amazon.com/rev...
12:42 PM - Apr 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}