Jeff Abramo
A
Anyone else on here volunteer on the Buttigieg 2020 campaign? Where's my #TeamPete fam?

One of the coolest experiences ever was flying to Iowa to knock on doors for Pete prior to the caucus. Yes, it was just a couple days, but he won and I felt great about doing my part.
10:01 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Carol MacInnes
A
In response to Jeff Abramo.
Volunteered for Pete here in Tampa but sadly he suspended his campaign before I got the chance to vote for him. Tampa Bay for Pete attended Dr. JIll Bidens rally on March 8...International Womens Day...and we were thrilled to tell her in person we were voting for Joe Biden. She was so gracious.
03:29 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Jeff Abramo
A
In response to Carol MacInnes.
Same. I live in New Jersey. I rarely get to vote for my preferred candidates given how late our primary is.
03:30 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Carol MacInnes
A
We were so heartbroken but felt some healing meeting Dr. Jill Biden. I got to see Pete speak at a Veterans for Biden campaign event in October 2020 on the Tampa Riverwalk.
03:39 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Jeff Abramo
A
In response to Carol MacInnes.
My big hope was his early support would be rewarded with a high level Cabinet role. Transportation wasn't my first choice, given the thankless nature of the role, but it certainly gave him the room (for better or worse) to elevate the role insofar as public visibility.
03:41 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Carol MacInnes
A
Agree. Pete will excel wherever he is. Heart for service, work ethic, and always striving to grow. I will be proud to vote for him for president some day.
03:54 PM - Apr 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}