JeriLynne
A
Dear #newbies . To help you build your community, a little tip. If you have no bio and zero spouts, people are less likely to follow you. Also, "echoing" does NOT count as a spout. Introduce yourself, tell a joke, share an interest, so people will want to engage with you. Have fun!! 🐳
07:04 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Klobby L
A
In response to JeriLynne.
The accounts that follow you, and there's nothing there! Wish they'd get off their butts and at least say SOMETHING! And no, just "retired" or"40+" or "bio here" don't count 🙄
09:53 PM - Apr 21, 2023
JeriLynne
A
In response to Klobby L.
Exactly. You can't just sit there and do nothing and expect everyone to flock to you. We all had to put ourselves out there. I, too, have a bit of "bird" PTSD.
10:00 PM - Apr 21, 2023
C'Antifa 4 Democracy
A
Agree, it's time people who joined to save their preferred user name is getting close to over, in my opinion. They need to become active now!
08:01 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Utar Dolt
A
07:17 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Lightstar (I Follow Back)
A
I am HAPPY to follow back but I am not following back anyone that has not spouted at least twice. It doesn't have to be a fancy spout, anything to let me know you are a person. Looking forward to following you!
07:08 PM - Apr 21, 2023
JeriLynne
A
In response to Lightstar (I Follow Back).
I agree. I know how hard it is to start from scratch. But you have to at least make an effort.
07:12 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Erika in Scotland
A
✨Bless you for educating the new masses! I don’t want them to wonder why they aren’t gaining follows & sour on this brilliant place! How’re ya doing? ✨🤗
07:08 PM - Apr 21, 2023
JeriLynne
A
In response to Erika in Scotland.
💕 I hope it helps.
07:09 PM - Apr 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}