JeniLynn
A
As the mother of a trans teen this infuriates me! Who in the hell made these politicians powerful enough to regulate your healthcare? How is this ANY OF THEIR BUSINESS?
My friends, I'd never thought I'd say this, but if at all possible...

Get👏The👏Fuck👏Out👏Of👏Missouri

Love to all🏳️‍⚧️❤️🏳️‍🌈
Mynxie @Mynxie
Trans Adults Officially Being Detransitioned In Missouri: "I'm Scared And Don't Know What To Do"

Transgender adults are officially being pulled off of their medication in Missouri and forced to detransition. A new ban targeting trans care statewide is one of the cruelest in the country.

#Trans
11:18 AM - Apr 20, 2023
12:24 AM - Apr 22, 2023
Greg Dickson
A
In response to JeniLynn.
How would they like it if we told them what they could do our not do with their body? It’s tyranny & Christo-fascist hate
01:04 AM - Apr 22, 2023
PS Annie
A
In response to JeniLynn.
I'm so sorry, I hope your teen is doing okay with all this craziness going on.💛
Unfortunately voters made those politicians this powerful. Those that voted for the GOP, and those that couldn't be bothered to vote. It didn't happen overnight, so unfortunately its going to take a while to fix 😕.
12:27 AM - Apr 22, 2023
JeniLynn
A
In response to PS Annie.
He is, thanks for asking 🙂

We live in Chicago, so we're very lucky. He has kind doctors that are providing him the care he needs.

He's not taking HRT and doesn't know if he ever will, but I can't help but feel so sorry for the trans population this will impact. It's so unnecessarily cruel. Grrrr😡
12:47 AM - Apr 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}