Christopher Bouzy
A
You click on the spout to view replies and click on the reply icon to reply. That is precisely how Twitter works.
tamra c @tamra
@Spoutible when viewing a post w/ replies, clicking reply should show replies, not give option to reply. Only if you reply, do you see other replies?? Thanks.
03:14 AM - Apr 22, 2023
03:57 AM - Apr 22, 2023 (Edited)
Meryll Larkin
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I'm frustrated. THIS IS NOT how Twitter works. On Twitter it is possible to click the original post and read the comments that have been made. Why doesn't Spoutible allow me to do that?
06:25 PM - Dec 25, 2023
BattleFuzz
A
In response to Meryll Larkin.
Sometimes you have to click on "show thread" after clicking on the original post.
06:45 PM - Dec 25, 2023
tamra c
A
Thank you. I should have made screen capture or video of what was happening at the time. I’d tap the post, but timeline kept reloading. I’d click 3 dots, same results. So tried reply option. Perhaps it was a temp glitch 🤷🏾‍♀️ but working now.
12:06 PM - Apr 25, 2023
VotingMatters ⚖️.
A
Small thing, why are replies within replies counted as replies to the OP?
12:38 PM - Apr 22, 2023
George Bishop
A
You can reply without opening the tweet on twitter. You have to first open it on spoutible. They just want to able to click the reply button and reply without opening the spout.
08:56 AM - Apr 22, 2023
Jared Golub
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
04:25 AM - Apr 22, 2023
CathieCanada
A
Off topic, I know, but is there any way I can get the coding to "embed" Spouts on my blog? (I would love to be able to embed Spouts instead of tweets!)
04:05 AM - Apr 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}