Qasim Rashid
A
Pretending it's a gotcha that I'm critical of certain Biden policies after voting for him, is what's wrong with US politics today

Voting for a person doesn't mean I can't critique them—it's literally the best reason to be critical. It's called holding electeds accountable. It's how democracy works.
01:48 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Bren
A
In response to Qasim Rashid.
A large part of his success is his open attitude and ability to think past himself. We had an EGO talking for 4 years and still he goes on and on
06:38 AM - Nov 12, 2023
Stephen M. Thomas
A
Those of us who aren’t in a cult understand this. We also understand that we can support Biden as a candidate while thinking he’s wrong on some issues. He’s better than every available alternative.
07:05 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Jacsmoore @
A
The problem is that too many of us are fearful of criticizing our elected democrats because we fear the fascistic GOP far more than we worry about valid concerns.
03:48 PM - Sep 01, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
I'm really curious as to what take you're preparing to give us because I don't see you being critical of Biden... so what's the take?
12:18 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Dave Thompson
A
It’s part of the Democrat brand. If two people always agree with each other, one of them isn’t thinking.
02:31 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Oongy Noodle
A
In response to Dave Thompson.
In the case of MAGA, no one is thinking
06:16 PM - Oct 24, 2023
jerazo
A
Exactly. Too much hero worship in politics. It’s weird.
02:25 PM - Apr 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}