Madeleine
A
My husband has been smoking cannabis to excess for years. He typically vapes or smokes 2-3 times a day is typical for him. I’ve seen him stagger, crawl and barely able to climb some stairs. He thinks hes perfectly ok and gets angry if I make a comment.
02:01 PM - Apr 22, 2023 (Edited)
Barbara Edelman
A
find support group for families of addicts. see a counselor on your own to decide a course of action. if your husband realizes he has a problem, starts going to group & wants to work to save marriage, great. but it doesn’t sound like he does. good luck.
In response to Madeleine.
02:05 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Madeleine
A
In response to Barbara Edelman.
He’s a stereotype addict. Angry, secretive, paranoid and defensive. He feels betrayed that I “disapprove of his lifestyle.” Even having his health affected won’t make him stop.
02:23 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Madeleine.
i’ve never encountered hostility in cannabis users. has he ever had alcoholic behaviors?
02:26 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Madeleine
A
In response to Barbara Edelman.
After the “marijuana police” comment I asked around and have found 2 different nar-anon support groups. One is based squarely on 12 steps, the other is grant funded by the state; their focus is on self-help and self- care. Everyone is wonderfully supportive
02:18 PM - Apr 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}