Christopher Bouzy
A
I want to thank @JasonAlexander for helping Spoutible become the defacto Twitter alternative.💓
11:55 AM - Apr 23, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
I am just so thankful that I left long before he took the helm. I feel like I dodged a lot of bullying and a huge bullet.
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
01:00 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Silke Spoutista
A
In response to Vee a lot of everything Happened.
I’m with you sis! I left that garbage scow the minute I could. That last year I barely had engagement there. Since diving into the big deep here at #Spoutible , I spend far more time interacting than scrolling. The biggest factor tho? The feeling of safety! BotSentinel has made all the difference
01:33 PM - Apr 23, 2023 (Edited)
A
In response to Silke Spoutista.
Absolutely! I got a bit of ridicule yesterday for saying that I trust @cbouzy to keep is safe and I do feel safe here...but I speak the truth....I take him at his word. I also interact here a lot...probably spend too much time here...but I enjoy the people and the surroundings.
01:46 PM - Apr 23, 2023
VictoryLaine12 (Canada)
A
In response to Vee a lot of everything Happened.
🐦 is abusive, unpredictable, manipulative damaging game playing..
He has 10 children most of whom won't speak to him. He's a dysfunctional, narcissistic man baby with paper-thin skin. The thing is due to his volatility he's caused significant harm to some people. (Jmho).
01:07 PM - Apr 23, 2023
A
In response to VictoryLaine12 (Canada).
Yeah Musk has a couple of obvious problems IMO. 1) He comes from apartheid Africa and here in America he appreciates his freedoms, but obviously he does not approve of others having theirs, and 2) He lives in an echo chamber and makes sure that it stays that way.
01:41 PM - Apr 23, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}