maqart55
A
tRump appointed Judge Matthew Kacsmaryk is likely to ban the sale of medication abortiondrugs as soon as Feb 10. It'll be appealed to the 5th Circuit, which will uphold Kacsmaryk's ruling, then to SCOTUS.

If you're worried, ORDER PILLS NOW!

https://jezebel.com/order-abortion-pills-now-18500557
07:46 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Chels (she/her)
A
In response to maqart55.
10 days till my partial hysterectomy. It's feeling more and more like the right decision. I'm a little concerned about the possibility of ectopic pregnancy, but IDK if that's even worth worrying about.
10:12 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Bethany Garden Witch
B
In response to Chels (she/her).
I had an ectopic pregnancy and almost died. Two years ago I had a complete hysterotomy. I'm 60 so I didn't really need anything anymore. I had fibroids. My surgeon told me I never have to see a gyno again and the threat of cancer was gone. BEST decision I ever made.
10:54 AM - Feb 04, 2023
Chels (she/her)
A
I'm SO excited for no more pap smears! They are traumatizing. Less risk of cancer is GREAT. I am wondering if I have fibroids, too. We'll see. I can't wait.
In response to Bethany Garden Witch.
02:22 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Bethany Garden Witch
B
In response to Chels (she/her).
If it's partial they will leave your ovaries. I don't know how old you are, but they do that for hormones until you get through menopause.
06:57 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Chels (she/her)
A
In response to Bethany Garden Witch.
I'm 33 and they did leave my ovaries. And I definitely had fibroids and adhesions. My Fallopian tubes were adhered to my ovaries and my uterus was adhered to my bladder and abdominal wall! 😱
10:03 PM - Feb 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}