ManaPotz
A
Ok gamers what is a game that really changed your life brought you happiness? To me that is world of warcraft my first true mmorpg. My uncle got me into it and I have met some of the most amazing people on there that have helped me so much in my life!
#worldofwarcraft #gaming #Spouties
02:31 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Adam Desrosiers
A
In response to ManaPotz.
The original Fallout - the writing and story in that was so damn captivating.

When I first got to the end boss, I completed the game purely through dialogue - no shots fired. I hadn't realized I focused as much on dialogue as fighting. I ♥ that the game allowed such a surprise
03:09 PM - Feb 10, 2023
ManaPotz
A
In response to Adam Desrosiers.
Games like that are amazing! One game that had amazing story telling that pulls you in with twist and turns is Jade Empire great game!!
03:59 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Kenneth Daugherty
A
In response to ManaPotz.
It was Chrono Trigger for me. Layered story-telling, compelling characters, and so many secrets. I used to do at least one run a year.
02:55 PM - Feb 10, 2023
ManaPotz
A
In response to Kenneth Daugherty.
Now that is a great game there great choice!
04:01 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Phoenician
A
In response to ManaPotz.
#Warframe . Got into the closed beta, got involved with their very active Dev team, and enjoyed watching it grow for the past ten years (and may have helped to shape it a tiny bit).
02:36 PM - Feb 10, 2023
ManaPotz
A
In response to Phoenician.
My wife and I played tons of warframe together! It was really a fun game to play spend time with her as well on that great memories!
02:47 PM - Feb 10, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}